Study Links complaints policy is to deal with all customer complaint efficiently and fairly and to achieve this we have implemented the following procedures within Study Links.
- All members of staff are made aware of the Complaints Policy when commencing employment so that they fully understand that such matters need to be taken very seriously and that they must follow the complaints handling procedures properly.
- All complaints are recorded in writing and include details of the date when the complaint was received, the action required to resolve the complaint and any intermediate discussions about the complaint are also recorded.
- Any complaint will be acknowledged, confirming that it is being dealt with in accordance with our Complaints Policy.
- We undertake to investigate any complaint properly and fairly
- Where we find that any work is required or action needed to resolve the complaint, then that work or action will be undertaken in the shortest possible time.
- All complaints are dealt with in strict confidence and complainants are always treated with respect and in a calm and professional manner.
- Homestay complaints will be reported to the education establishment, where appropriate. In all cases complaints will be dealt with appropriately to the service agreement.
This policy is reviewed annually taking into account any changes in legislation, practice or roles concerned throughout the year.