New Job Vacancy
2 x Business Administrators
Study Links is a thriving family business based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. We act as Guardians and first point of contact for international students studying in the UK. By working alongside parents and educational establishments we help young people achieve their full potential by expertly bridging the gap between cultures, languages, and education systems. We aim to accommodate our students with caring, native-speaking host families near to their place of study to broaden their Great British experience.
We are looking for an experienced Business Administrator who has previous experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team and is confident in seeking, nurturing and developing new business relationships to increase sales. You will use your excellent customer service skills to build rapport and relationships in a warm and friendly manner and have an ability to discuss all aspects of the business to ensure customers are happy at all opportunities. Working alongside the whole Study Links team, you will provide daily telephone and administrative support, be able to work independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team as required.
This post requires someone with effective communication skills who can successfully engage with various business partners.
The role will be a great mix of administration responsibilities. Industry specific and any other necessary training will be ongoing.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- To seek, maintain & develop relationships with potential partners and clients to ensure maximum sales opportunities
- Build relationships with clients to ensure retention and increase customer satisfaction levels
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Assist in content creation and posting engaging and brand focused content on the website, social media platforms, award entries and PR coverage
- Assist with the event management process, liaising with suppliers and attending events as and when required.
- Conduct research on competitors, competitor reviews and industry information
- Work closely with the Operations Lead to ensure delivery of individual/team/company objectives
- To contribute positively to the ethos within the team/company
- Ensure the safeguarding of our students
- Maintain the CRM system records, ensuring data is accurate, using and running reporting functions
- Answer phone calls and transfer them or take a message in a timely manner
- Manage enquiry email inboxes
- Process registration and application documents
- Provide general administrative support for the business
- Provide emergency phone cover on a rota basis with other team members
- Also includes other duties as the role may, from time to time reasonably require
Knowledge, Training and Experience required
- You must have excellent English language skills
- Proven administration and Microsoft office experience
- Proficient and confident using email, all social media platforms, Skype and other applications
- Previous experience or knowledge of business marketing, bulk emailing, running campaigns
- Previous experience of working in a business administrator/development/business support/sales administrator/account management role
- Adaptable and capable of beginning, maintaining and building good rapport and relationships with partners and clients in person, on the telephone or by email
- Previous marketing experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge or experience of working with international companies would be beneficial
- Knowledge or experience of the UK Education system would be beneficial
- Driving licence and your own transport
Key Personal Characteristics – Business Development Administrator
- Committed and motivated to achieve the company strategy
- Adaptable and quality-driven to achieve company goals
- Ability to communicate effectively with partners, clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Efficient organisational skills
- Passionate about providing exceptional levels of customer service
- An ability to be confidential, tactful and discreet
- An ability to handle unforeseen circumstances and react calmly and in a measured way
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work alone and with minimal supervision
- A team player, where necessary sharing resources and exchanging ideas
- Have a competitive attitude and desire to succeed
- To have commercial awareness – appreciating the needs of a small business
37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please send your cv and cover letter to Dianne@studylinks.co.uk
Student Mentor – Maternity Cover
As Student Mentor you will be first point of contact to support guardianship students. In this predominantly office-based role, you will provide support and advice to enable students to reach their full potential. You will be the link between guardianship students, their homestays, parents, agent and educational establishments.
Full time Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week £20,000 – £22,000
Please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
Educational Consultants Needed
To visit international students in boarding schools. Talk to them about their academic progress and well being; talk to their teachers and pastoral staff. Help them to be happy and succeed in their studies!